Eat today, for tomorrow we will diet!

The highs and lows of neng_fused

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

STRESS - current flavour of my body and soul

- STRESS -
The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living shit out of some asshole who desperately deserves it.
Exactly how I'm feeling right now. HVAC was disastrous. DISASTROUS. BIG TIME. I knew my answers were wrong, but heck. what CAN u do in a 50-minute-long-u-need-to-think-and-answer-wisely-20%-worth test? Nothing, Nothing i tell you. Except to just write whatever comes to mind. When u know for sure that uve got some peculiar numbers looking back at you, u'll be in a dilemma. DO i continue to figure out what's wrong or do it just go ahead wif my crappy answers. and TIME is certainly not on your side. So, I chose the latter option and proceeded offering ridiculously wrong answers to my Lecturer. ( I am THIS close to badly rant abt this particular lecturer for his penchant in giving challenging test questions, but one quote cut me short - NANTI TAK BERKAT)
I am stopping not becos i want to. But because Ive gotta start wif my 25% worth product management assignment. 25%, that's a quarter of my final grade. But at least i have AMPLE time to think. At least i can discuss with other ppl. At least i have a chance at getting some answers CORRECT. AT least there's no Pressure. (erk, didnt i say i wanna stop?)
SIGH. And another deep, depressed SIGH!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:43 pm, Blogger mohd azmir said…

    no more stress eyh!!got the answer already rite?? refering to ur 25% product assignment.. =)

     
  • At 3:15 pm, Blogger neng_fused said…

    Hahaha! Yea2, quite helpful..but still, late nites are inevitable. But, then, tell me sumthing Im not used to, right? Aku logic ar terpakse stay up/gi uni sbb kerje...ade org tuh, TAKDE KERJE pon gi uni gak...*ehem ehem*

     
  • At 2:30 pm, Blogger mohd azmir said…

    yeah rite!! aku duk uni wat kerje ok?? bukan suka2.. terpaksa!!! sob3...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home