Eat today, for tomorrow we will diet!

The highs and lows of neng_fused

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

10min entry

Wokeyh...it's 350pm...this shud be done by 4pm. On the dot.

Current state of mind and soul: tired. bored. ignorant. nonchalant. indifferent. confused.

Current obsession: peanut butter & jam sandwich...(influenced by my American flatmates)

Current desire: to be somewhere else, doing something else, and to be emotionally and spiritually fulfilled.

Current stress: project. Havnt got any concepts/ideas. Showing a workbook full of minutes of meetings will certainly not be impressive. And also, econs test. Why neng, WHY????

Current conflict: I do not know what i want. I dont know what to do. I am merely a small dot in a vast 3-d space. Heck, i dont know where the origin is. even if i do, I wouldnt know what good it could provide me.

Current short-term aim: Get everything done and over with. Give it my best shot? Yeah, maybe....

Nothing exites me anymore..(except dancing dat is...it makes me high...)

sigh!

(owh demm...i'm off by five mins....watever...I'm indifferent, remember?)

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 7:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    aku pon terpengaruh ngn ko dow..
    peanut butter n jam..

     
  • At 7:51 pm, Blogger neng_fused said…

    sedap kan??? I even eat it before i go to sleep...mmg sgt bess dowh!

     
  • At 9:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow..aku pon suke!!
    smooth peanut butter+ stroberi jem. the best! aku xterpengaruh dgn sape2 la tp. mule2 combine psl nk kosongkn botol jem. layan la pulak.
    haaha
    (sori neng menyibuk.hhehe)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home