Eat today, for tomorrow we will diet!

The highs and lows of neng_fused

Friday, March 09, 2007

Hello again!

Hello again!

Wow! Long time no blogging, huh? Not much has happened since i stepped foot in Chch for the fourth time last February. So I'm writing now in order to stop and have a look at my life so far.

I' m staying in Ilam Village, in a flat which i share with 5 other mat sallehs. Thank God they're not the party-is-my-way-of-life kind. But it also means that i hv to constantly wear my headscarves, even to the toilet. Adjusting to "single, lonely & independet" life isnt easy. First off, ive been dieting on tuna sandwich since the start of the semester. Or, I'd have frozen pizza. As someone who believes in a healthy diet (right...), I snack on apples and oranges. I just do not feel like cooking, at all! Maybe, just maybe, the reason being even if i did cook, id still eat alone. Heh, might just as well mkn roti dgn tuna jer!

On the weekends, I'd lepak at nama, aza, farra n ara's house. Man, when i see them, I start to talk non-stop and act real crazy. Pardon me, but whenever i finish class, i dont talk. coz there's no one to talk to. So, in a way, Im much quieter this year. That's good right? =/(kurang dosa ngutuk org)

Third pro is killing me...slowly but definitely. U must think, "then why do u bother to blog?". I'd say, "if i didnt, id go crazy!!!!!!!!!!" And i'm not joking. And this 4mx3m room in which i stay isnt helping either. For goodness sake, there isnt enuff space for me to skip!! Plus ive been sleeping pillowless for almost a month (my bad la kan, sape soh malas sgt nak beli bantal...) And the walls are soo thin i could hear (and probably participate with) ppl conversing outside.

Tarian, tarian, tarian. Again. This weekend. Twice. Two days. In a row. Dont get me wrong, I LURVE DANCING. I could dance with my eyes closed. Yet, i dont find it fun anymore. and i blame that on study workload! God, why does it ruin everything!!!!!?????? Plus, i think we need new dance routines coz the old ones are getting boring, both to the audience and dancers. And the Malaysian Carnival in April will sure demand a lot from me and the team. Perhaps, it's time for me to let others do the work. Perhaps, ive had enuff of this dance thingy (cant belief i just typed that!)

SEE! I knew I would complain! Maybe i shouldnt blog anymore, coz my ppl mite hv the impression that Im an ungrateful b****. But then, who cares abt what ppl think? My life (or the lack of it) is already on a roll with such a high velocity that i cant control my direction and speed anymore. (dammit, even my anology sux!)

I think what i need right now is sleep.

I'm off to bed!

5 Comments:

  • At 9:38 pm, Blogger Assaif S.N said…

    It must be really hard on you eh.

     
  • At 10:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    assaif s.n : x kan really hard on neng jer..? :p (dgn nada buat2 jeles..)

    neng : sian btol r aku dgr ko ngadu mkn tuna jer..ko msk r skali skale..ajk mat saleh tu mkn skali..mcm ape aku buat kt sini..msk sardin pastu ajk flatmates aku mkn skali..ok per..huhu..btw neng, asal ko post entry yg same 2 kali..?hehe

     
  • At 1:47 am, Blogger mohd azmir said…

    sian2!!! dah ade bantal lum nie?? beli ar kat warehouse murah jer.. but i tot ilam bagi satu bantal?? n tuna sandwich isnt a bad diet wat?? but kalo ari2 muak gak!! conclusion,dun keep blaming but do sumting!!! =D

     
  • At 9:10 pm, Blogger Anas said…

    neng,
    ade due post yang same

     
  • At 2:39 am, Blogger Asiyah dan Fathur said…

    heheh...nasib kita sama...duduk sowg2...tapi bezanya, aku bole kejar KL dan kemaman...jika ber dwet laa...cuma aku keje 24-7 oso...bila bole cuti maaa?ahaks...aku tak pedulik...ko kena bersabar...aku sokong dr cameron..ngeh ngeh

     

Post a Comment

<< Home