Eat today, for tomorrow we will diet!

The highs and lows of neng_fused

Monday, December 11, 2006

Teehee!


I found this while browsing the internet today. I think it's sooo terrribly cute that i forgot to save the website where i got this from (for credits). But nways, yea...it's really cute.
"YOU BROKE IT STUPID!" - wish i hv found these words much sooner, i could hv used them. Teehee! (erk, gediks!).
On a different note, I'll be going to the office again today, in about 30 mins time. Then will be spending half the day there. So yes, I am bored and hv been driven up the wall by pure boredom. Proof? I watched the Doha Asian Games (siap tgk replay lagi...Btw, Taufik Hidayat cute seyh...), washed and cleaned my mum's car (i HATE car wash!), weighing myself on the scale several times in a day (sebbaik maintain!), etc. It wont be long till I decide to help my mum with her garden! (bermain2 dgn baja tahi ayam...=/)
Oklah, gtg....This entry is just a small gesture to signify how reluctant I am to step into the office.
I'm off guys! (reluctantly!)
=/
(PS: The pic above is courtesy of the owner/cartoonist, whoever he/she is. But he/she is good! I LIKE! )

7 Comments:

  • At 12:51 am, Blogger mohd azmir said…

    wei ko tau tak gambar tue najib welly taruk kat fwenster!! hahahaha.. takde kaitan pun saje ckp!! muahahahahha...

     
  • At 3:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    neng..doha,basuh kete,gardening oryte laa tu..activity yg bleh di proudof kan
    aku ni, crite ultraman n power rangers pon bley layan...sigh!!!..
    haha..mmmm taufik?? sejak bile tukar taste ni..dia x de m**** blood aa neng..:P

     
  • At 4:52 pm, Blogger mohd azmir said…

    m****?? eja mixed kan senang!! hohoho.. ina serius phatetic!! tp kekadang ape salahnye... muahahaha!!

     
  • At 12:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    siot aaa ko..
    bukan mixed laa..
    cube lagi ye:P

     
  • At 10:51 pm, Blogger neng_fused said…

    Hahahah! Aku dah takde taste dah....Neutral.. =P

     
  • At 10:52 pm, Blogger neng_fused said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:50 pm, Blogger mohd azmir said…

    maori eh ina?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home