Eat today, for tomorrow we will diet!

The highs and lows of neng_fused

Friday, October 13, 2006

Oct 13th 2006 - sebulan lagi nak balik Mesia!

Hie!

The plan today was to collect my flight ticket back to Mesia (yeay!), buy 'asam milk tea' from the Korean shop & buy SHOP magazine. As i made my way to UCSA, i was, literally, blown away by the wind. The wind loading acting on me was tremendous and was not evenly distributed (dynamics jargon, ppl!). Does this mean that i'm lighter? Herm...Nways, miles ahead, there was a booming music sound coming from UCSA! Then it hit me. Damn, it's the last day of the semester! The students r having a party before they crack their heads open for studying! Despite that, i convinced myself to try my luck, kot2 STA Travel buka...Tapi tidak...In fact, I wanst even allowed to enter the building. "If i were u, i wouldnt dare to go there!", kate pakcik security. I guess he had a point. Chis! There goes my asam milk tea and the excitement of holding my key to happiness ie tiket balik Mesia. =( To top it off, UBS pulak tutup. Tuhan saje nak soh aku bc notes, instead of bj majalah fesyen.Hehe... At the end of the day, all i did was topup my Canterbury card.

Owh, well... Mlm ni berbuka dgn aufa lagi...Kamilah penghuni tetap flat kesayangan ku ini. Aida, Eina n Wawa may come n go, but me n Aufa sentiasa ada utk menceriakan saat berbuka puasa di flat D2 Unihall. Mlm ni pulak, Eina n Wawa akan berbuka di rumah Kakok, sempena meeting Kelab UMNO. (weyh tengkuk, takyah nak berselindung drpd aku...aku tak kesah pun...Chill sudeyh!) Tapi, yg menariknya, Aida akan menyediakan rendang daging dan kueh tepung pelita! YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!! So since Eina n Wawa takde, that means there are more food proportion for us! Teehee!

Herm, dah nak masuk the last ten days of Ramadhan. Alhamdulillah, setkt nih my fasting has been alright. No sickness watsoever. So, maksudnye tak lame lg nak masuk bulan Syawal ie raya. Malangnye, sambutan Syawal tidak akan menjadi semeriah tahun2 sebelum ini. Sbbnye, sume org akan bertarung di dalam dewan peperiksaan. Alahai, apelah naseb... I suppose, I'll celebrate raya by eating raya biscuits in my room alone, while studying. AAhhh, that'd be lovely...(yea right!). Although, there will be a raya celebration held by the Malay Club on the 29th. That'd be fun! Sume org akan mengenakan bj raya masing2 dan berkumpul sambil mkn juadah2 raya...Wowowowow! Mahsyuk! Siap ade photography session nih! =D I am looking forward to the gathering.

Erm oklah, cant afford to write too long. Yerlakan...exams r just around the corner. Heh, i thought i wont be bothered to drop by my precious blog during study n exam weeks. But stress has gotten the best of me. Blogging is one way to release the stress (stress=force/area), i reckon.

Hopefully, my mother will send the parcel soon. WAhh, tak sabarnye!

To all my frens, good luck for ur exams. May the force be with u! Selamat berpuasa y'all!

=D

4 Comments:

  • At 11:29 pm, Blogger Assaif S.N said…

    I was also planning on the same thing too, to UCSA i mean. But ended up dissapointed..

    And suddenly u got everything in Italic?

     
  • At 1:42 am, Blogger neng_fused said…

    Itula pasal...time aku nak pglah, dorg nak bwt party. Erm, what's wrong with Italic? Nampak jiwang sgt ke ape? =/

     
  • At 1:49 am, Blogger mohd azmir said…

    lorr.. italic tak salah neng!! n fyi i wasnt hiding nything from u!! takde kejenye dah hide bende dr ko!! ko best ar ade mkn2 kat bilik!! aku lagi lonely.. sorang jer!! nak tak nak kene ar rempat sane sini buka.. kalo buka bilik jwbnya maggi jer.. sob3!! exam nak dekat, so nak wish good luck awal!! semoga berjaya.. =)

     
  • At 2:17 pm, Blogger sangkuriang said…

    neng, nak pegang tiket balik msia ke? pegang aku punya la dulu.. hehe..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home