Eat today, for tomorrow we will diet!

The highs and lows of neng_fused

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The past ten days...

One 50% assignment, one report and one hw due on the same day. Then, a test is set on the next day. Yup, the last ten days had been a living hell...which is unfortunately has yet to be over.

I thought starting off early with my design assignment would mean getting it done early too. But not when ur name is NENG. SOLIDWORKS HATES ME! Yes, it's true...Tell me how'd YOU feel when all ur design works was lost to nada after spending long, long, long hours on them. Dah save dlm comp, the next day tgk2 dah hilang. A work that could hv been finished on Saturday had to be dragged to the late sunday evening! Solidworks mmg dengki dgn aku. Thank God for my juniors who were there to accompany and help me. Tenkiu guys! After having 'glading' for God knows how many hours, my daily amount of sleep has reduced significantly to 4-5hrs per day. The dark circles under my eyes reflect this...I now look older than I really am. Urgh! I only hope that all those long hours spent on the design assignment will be worth it. Insya Allah. Amin.

Today I had a fluid test, which was easy peasy greasy measly. Only that there were too many questions that as if thinking for the answer was not an option... Malas la pulak nak komen, kang tak berkat, dpt result teruk. I dont need any bad luck for that to happen really...I can easily mess every test just by being me.

Tonight, i need to write another report. A FORMAL report. Which means, it cant be done in just one hour. Which means, another sleepless night for me. =(

Engineering is slowly, but surely killing me... It is... I can just feel it. No matter how hard i try, it's just the same. everything gets screwed up. I dont know what i learnt in lectures, i hv no idea what the labs were about, i dont know the difference between a binomial and uniform distrbution probability is. Is this damn course too hard or am I getting "less bright" (ie semakin bodoh)? I dont know. I suppose it's me. I suppose I'm not trying hard enuff. But i dont know how hard is hard enuff... How much harder should i try? Will I, on one fateful day, tell myself that enuff is enuff and pack my bags and leave everything behind? Will i convinced myself that i am not cut out for this course (or vice versa?) Haha, NO, of coz not. I am in debt with too many people to even dare to do that. If i could, then THAT could have happen TODAY.

It's now the second day of Ramadhan. What is sad is the fact that I dont 'feel' it. I dont realize that I am fasting. I dont sense the difference and specialty Ramadhan always brings. Coz i was too busy writing reports, calculating power output and explaining why one metal is more ductile than the other metal too even welcome the fasting month.

I'm sleepy. I'm tired. I'm fed up. But i still need to tackle the lab report
tonight. NO OTHER OPTION.

Happy Fasting everyone! =D

4 Comments:

  • At 2:10 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    A series of unfortunate events. :p

    Chill neng.Selagi ada usaha selagi tu ada ruang utk berjaya (mcm la aku berjaya,lol)

    Nanti bile sume dah slow down, seperti biasa, lepak sambil melepas kan segala tension yg dah lama terpendam tuh..hoho!

     
  • At 4:31 am, Blogger Anas said…

    betul tu neng, kerja-kerja pepejal memang pedajal. Teruskan usaha~~~

     
  • At 4:49 am, Blogger mohd azmir said…

    sabar wahai kak neng ku sorang!! byk2 bersabar di bulan ramadhan nie yer.. insyaallah segala usaha di balas dgn kebaikan!! ameen..

     
  • At 4:53 pm, Blogger Assaif S.N said…

    Glading = "Loft"ing for commerce student... only not that extremela..

    Salam kenal. 1st time masuk ni.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home