Eat today, for tomorrow we will diet!

The highs and lows of neng_fused

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Screwed

I am screwing my life.
I am a sad, sad soul.
I am giving way to fear and sadness to corrupt my mind.
I am loathing myself.
I am steering ppl further n further away from me.
I am confused by my own actions.
I am misguided by my own principles.
I am expecting nothing for i dont know what to expect.
I am feeding myself lies which i know too well are lies.
I am hating ppl but i know the only person who had hurt me is myself.
I am empty..not even half empty, let alone half full.
I am unforgiving, so I hurt bad when karma strikes.
I am good at making mistakes, and I never learn from them.
I am wishing for a way out, but my view is confined by these walls of my cell.
I am losing my grip. I possess no more control. I am doomed.

OWH CRAP! I AM SCREWED!!!!!!!

(Ps: How's my first attempt at peom-writing? Sux huh? =D )

4 Comments:

  • At 8:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    terer terer..tapi apsal tetibe merepek ni

     
  • At 12:20 am, Blogger mohd azmir said…

    nyepal? lol

     
  • At 3:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it was March 25th..

    now it's June 5th..

    r u still in that state, or getting better?

     
  • At 6:36 am, Blogger neng_fused said…

    Im fine, thanx...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home