Eat today, for tomorrow we will diet!

The highs and lows of neng_fused

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

So what now???

Exams are over. Over for good? Insya Allah! (eyes shut tightly, fingers crossed, breathe in breathe out). Insya Allah!

A new discovery. I AM an engineer, through n through. Why? Cos i found management paper bloody harder than any of the engineering papers ive ever come across. I cant believe it. Apparently, I can memorize all types of solar hot water systems there are, but i cudnt describe all the bloody company structures. Or what an ANSOFF matrix is. Or explain the two-factor theory. or...Owh, get over it, Neng!

Anyhow. Ive tidied up my room today. Finally! After countless postponements. It's clean, tidy and as a result, looks spacious. Not spotlessly clean, but yeah..at least i can see the carpet now. Owh did i mention it's vacuumed? =D

Study desk. NO MORE NOTES! Owh, there's even room for me to lie down on!

This rarely happens: Made up bed.

In a week's time, ill be off to AUSTRALIA! Woohoo! A 9-day vacation wif my frens. Im really looking forward to it (Im even hyperventilating now...too excited!) cos i desperately NEED to get out of here, even for a while. After the havoc that was 3rd Pro, i think i deserve a break. Now my only hope is dat i wont overspend (AH-HA-HA...like there IS much to spend in the first place..duh!). And my family is coming soon!!! Yippee!

Gosh, Im dizzy from all those perfume sniffing. I realized that the prettier or attractive the perfume bottle is, the weirder (or bad) the scent. Seriously. Owh, FE-NING!

Okies...I'll drop by again, soon. It's summer and ive nothing to do. So yeah, expect a lotta nonsensical & random entries from me in the future. =) Taa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home