Eat today, for tomorrow we will diet!

The highs and lows of neng_fused

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Filler post, anyone?

Salam.

Get ready for a full blast of random *beep*!!!!!

After years and years of thinking that Im over MTV, I find myself staying up and watching the 2008 MTV Asia Awards, held in my beloved Malaysia. Leona Lewis is crooning her 'bleeding love'. Too bad i missed PCD's performance earlier on. Damn, seeing their toned up bods wouldve forced me to jump on the treadmill. Have been trying my best to ignore the existence of my treadmill. It's strategically positioned in the tv room, right in front of my bedroom. So yeah, one can say that ive made a good job of ignoring it! ;)

I am 160cm tall and i weigh 49-50kg. My family thinks im dead skinny. and thanx to the many illnesses ive had had this past 5 months, my so-called skinny-ness is termed terminally dangerous! haha! But seriously. I dont think I am. The muffin top is still there, and so is the booty. So I wasnt really comprehending when the Doctor told me to pile on some mo weight! "But doctor! baju raya kamek suma dah lekak!" (bj raye saye sume dah siap) Owh noo!!!

Wait...Super Junior is performing now...Gosh, i think i see my ex Choi Siwon..hurm, still cute. Kui3! Lately, I found myself going gaga over Channel V's Vj Dom. Gosh! He's gorgeous! And that voice...mind you, I watch Popparazi solely because of him! Heh! Bocor rahsia...

My owh my! Work is stressful, wif a capital S. So much so that i am kondifen (confident) that I can lose weight by simply thinking abt it.NOT JOKIN'. And often to overcome this, I crack jokes and tease my colleagues or play pranks on whoever crosses my path in the office. (sorry Kak Cher!) And guess what? I ended up coming across as inefficient, lazy, not serious and downright clueless to some people (as in the big guys up there). I beg your pardon? Excuse me for trying to add some colour to this sombre and dull world of engineering consultancy. Really, to have a chiller or not is not exactly a matter of life or death. Geez... And i quote The Joker, "Why sooo serious?????"

Went to watch the second X-files movie the other day. My advice? Go watch reruns of CSI for it probably will give you more satisfaction. The only memorable thing abt it, in my opinion, was Dana Scully beautiful red locks.

There you have it. If you were trying to find some useful info or intellectual post, then i apologize . This aint the place, for now. ;)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home